In June of 2017, the new “Summer Park La Crusc” will open its doors. This summer-time adventure land for the entire family awaits with countless exciting and informative play stations.
At the new Summer Park La Crusc, children can embark on an exciting adventure. The stations on the circuit trail are connected to one another and offer young people many novel and entertaining possibilities for fun. There is also plenty to amuse older visitors such as panning for gold, paying a visit to the dragon cave, or engaging in a funny marmots battle.
Nearly all of the stations were newly created in spring of 2017 although the popular giant chairs made of wood, the mini petting zoo as well as the hut with photo exhibition will be newly integrated into the summer park. The theme of the photo exhibition will change each year. This year’s exhibition revolves around the “UNESCO World Heritage site Dolomites.”
Stations at the Summer Park La Crusc
- See far and wide from atop the giant wooden chairs.
- Get comfortable on the “bear,” “rabbit,” and “chamois” animal loungers.
- Enjoy various opportunities to pet animals like alpacas, donkeys and rabbits at the mini zoo.
- Journey to the dragon cave and search for mystical creatures.
- Observe the interplay of moving water.
- Try your luck at panning for gold.
- Put your accuracy to the test and become a master marksperson.
- Enter into combat with the marmots battle!
- Discover the photo exhibition revolving around the UNESCOWorld Heritage Dolomites.
Thanks to its favourable location at the top of the first lift of the mountain station, the Summer Park profits from both afternoon and evening sun. The circuit leads visitors past two huts allowing parents to relax on the terraces while their children play.