The La Crusc ski area
La Crusc is a small, well-equipped ski area at the edge of the famous Alta Badia region.
The La Crusc ski area is located between two nature parks, which are both UNESCO World Natural Heritage Sites: Fanes-Senes-Braies and Puez-Odle. Located at over 2,000 m above sea level, the area is an impressive natural and Alpine experience far from the maddening tourist crowds.
If you are, however, interested in a substantial ski holiday, the entire area is a part of the “Dolomiti Superski” network and the entire area can be enjoyed with a single ski pass.
After a full day in the snow, enjoy original Ladin cuisine; preferably at one of our traditional, family run mountain huts. Discover the Ladin way of life as you enjoy hospitality, comfort and delicious high-quality traditional food.
Slope offerings for adults
La Crusc offers a total of 4 km of slopes.
- La Crusc slope (easy) & Santa Croce slope (moderately difficult) 4.9 km
- Freeride Cross Cianacei (with speed indicator) 0.5 km
- Freeride Cross Cianacei 0.5 km
Our slopes can be reached with modern lifts:
- “Pradüc” 4-Person chairlift (to La Villa)
- “Santa Croce” 4-person chairlift (main lift)
- “La Crusc” 2-person chairlift
- Ski lift
Offerings for families and children
Take advantage of comprehensive activity offerings for children and families:
- The “Kids Fun Line” for children at the valley station 0.3 km
- Slalom for children at the valley station 0.3 km
- Easy beginners’ slopes at the valley station 0.3 km
- Beginners’ area for children at the valley station
- Santa Croce photo point at the mountain station of the Santa Croce lift
- Sledging excursion to the Prati dell’Armentara meadows/Ranch da Andrè mountain hut (or to the neighbouring village of La Val)
- Winter hikes toward Armentara and San Cassiano/St. Kassian
- There is a free tubing park for young “non skiers” located at the valley station of the Santa Croce chairlift.
Number of beds
Badia (village): 1,875 beds
Badia (community*): 9,490 beds
Alta Badia: 17,911 beds
In Badia there is a 4* hotel, numerous 3* and 3s* hotels and 2* guesthouses as well as B&Bs and private rooms.
* Badia, La Villa and San Cassiano